Sample Soalan dan Jawapa Soalan Interview dalam Bahasa Inggeris Razz Norraz


Di sini saya kongsikan beberapa tips soalan dan jawapan temuduga dalam bahasa Inggeris. Persediaan awal berkaitan soalan ini sangat penting dan selalu ditanya semasa temuduga. Best of luck ya!

1. Tell about yourself
Well, my name is ____________________, from ________________. I am graduated from _______________, Bachelor in _________________________. My working experience is as a _______________ in _______________. I am very dedicated person as completed all task given and delivery the best for my career development. 


2. Why do you want to work at our company?
First of all, my qualification are very related to this job opportunities as a _______________. Secondly, I can expend and practice myself with my knowledge and experience. Your company also provide a vibrant working environment and appreciate innovation from the staf with good remuneration package. I am very interested working to this company because all the staff deliver the best service and quality.


3. What are you strengths?
I am adaptability, honestly and hardworking person. Flexibility and optimistic attitude. I also fast decision making for any matters or conflict. Since I in university, I am very active person especially become a leader for student council. So, based on my experience, I can work as a leader, team and also good communication skills as your requirement.


4. What are you weakness?
I am straightforward, impatient and more talkative. This is my personality as an openself, trust people very quickly especially given task to other and thinking that they can complete it with best. The important things, I struggle to delegate tasks especially when it’s an project I’m responsible for.


5. Why should I hire you?
Based on what you’ve said and from the research I’ve done, your company is looking for an ________________ who is both strong in interpersonal skills and quantity skills. I believe my experience aligns well with that and makes me a great fit. I really love to bring my diverse skills set your company.

6. Tell me what you know about this company?
________________ is an interiors renovation company based in Kuala Lumpur which is focused on talent development to help built expending business. This company also has dedicated employees working together towards a common goal of achieving excellence.

7. What are your career goals?
I am definitely interested in making a long-term commitment to my next position. Judging by what you’ve told me about this position, it’s exactly what I’m looking for and what I am very well qualified to do. In terms of my future career path, I’m confident that if I do my work with excellence, opportunities will inevitable open up for me. It’s always been that way in my career, and I’m confident I’ll have similar opportunities here.

8. How long would you expect to work if we hire you?
I think this role is a great match for my skills and experience and offers me a chance to grow professionally. I expect to be here for as long as I have the opportunity to make contributions. But it all depends on company and employee bonding.

9. How much salary did you expect?
As per the company's policy, I would be agreeying with the terms and conditions. I would be more happy if I been payed equal amount of money to my work when I gives my best.

10. Do you have any question for me?
What are the next steps in the interview process?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Profile

Salam Perkenalan

Raudhatul Mahabbah



From Kota Kinabalu

ADs

Popular

Total Pageviews

info

Labels